Ice Eater by The Power House 1HP w/100'Cord - 230V [P1000-100-230V]
- 48.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Ice Eater P1000
Ice Eater P1000 - 1 HP propeller draws up warmer subsurface water and deflects it to the surface creating a constant circulation of warmer water that prevents ice formation. Ice Eater will melt existing ice. 3-year limited warranty!
Ice Eater P1000, unlike other de-icing units, requires no additional hardware in order to obtain the desired de-icing pattern. Ice Eater is shipped complete with suspension lines. It can be taken out of the box, hung in place and plugged in. Ice Eater may be hung from a pier or boat. Two to three feet is the average operating depth.
Ice Eater P1000 Features:
- Standard 100' quick change power cord.
- Two 25 ft. x 3/8 in. hollow braided lines with shackles
- Environmentally friendly lubricant
- Patented Venturi Design for maximum thrust
- Motor housing is constructed of 16 gauge 304 stainless steel and bronze endbell for corrosion free operation in fresh or salt water. Motor exceeds NEMA specifications and is UL and CSA compliant, and C.E. certified. Motor shaft is 316 stainless steel, the best material for salt water application. Optional thermostat custom design turns Ice Eater on when needed. Ideal for unattended application.
- Horsepower: 1 HP
- Power needed: 230V, 3.5 amps, 1-phase, 60Hz
- Typical Thrust: 42 lbs. thrust
- De-Ices Diameter of: Approx. 80 ft.
- Uses: De-icing large boats, marinas, or to replace several smaller units
- Cord Length (Feet): 100
- Coverage (Square Feet): 80
- Horsepower: 1
- Volts: 230
- Box Dimensions: 15"H x 15"W x 17"L WT: 48 lbs
- UPC: 652443000217
Owner's Manual (pdf)