Lewmar PRO-FISH 700 6 mm-7 mm-1/4" Pro-Fish Windlass
- 33.80 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Our Pro-Fish model is the ultimate windlass for fishermen. The Pro-Fish has an automatic freefall that allows you to pull right up over a wreck or ledge and drop anchor with speed and precision. No more running your motor or wasting fuel while you hover fish. And you can retrieve your anchor just as easily with the push of a button. Plus the Pro-Fish is DIY ready and made of durable 100% 316 stainless steel.
* Automatic freefall
* Powerful motor providing fast line speed
* Manual emergency recovery equipped all you need is a common 1/2 socket wrench
* Strong 100% 316 stainless steel including control arm and stripper
* Maximum pulling power: 320kg (700 lb) for the 700 and 454kg (1000 lb) for the 1000
* Convenient above-deck installation
* 5-year warranty
* For boats up to 12m (38ft)
* Free Fall conversion kits
Notes: DIY ready kit including: Windlass base gasket seal fast mounting studs installation wrench circuit breaker dual-direction solenoid and rocker switch.
| Gypsy Number | Chain Description | Rope Description |
| 503 | 1/4" G4 1/4"BBB 7mm DIN 766 | 1/2" 3-strand and 8-plait |
- Automatic freefall
- Powerful motor providing fast line speed. Convenient above-deck installation
- Maximum pulling power: 320kg (700 lb.) for the 700 and 454kg (1,000 lb.) for the 1000
- For boats up to 12m (38ft
- 5-year warranty. Manual emergency recovery equipped all you need is a common 1/2 socket wrench
The windlass and shipping is exactly as promised from Darkhorse Marine. However, at the time of purchase, the Lewmar website's online manual lists the wrong recommended wire size, based on cable run length. There was a nice full page notice as soon as you open the windlass box. If in doubt, contact vendor or wait until receipt of windlass.
Works great easy to install